Sr Banking Analyst
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Description: Sr Banking Analyst (4496)Classification: ExemptDate: May 2018As a Senior Banking Analyst, you will be responsible for the bank account administration for Target and its subsidiaries. You will have a key role in understanding and supporting domestic and international banking needs for the company, providing guidance to internal partners on banking processes to ensure cost optimization. You will partner with internal and external partners to ensure all bank requirements are met and best practices are followed to minimize risk. Maintain strong partner relationships as you will act as the point person for day-to-day banking issues and questions. Responsibilities:
- Bank Account Maintenance including opening and closing bank accounts, and maintaining appropriate account services. Negotiate bank service agreements. Coordinate communication between Target and the banks and drive an optimal account and service structure.
- Facilitate the KYC (Know Your Customer) process with the banks. Manage the intake of due diligence requests and partner with key stakeholders including Legal, Target Sourcing Services, Financial Reporting, and Tax teams to gather documentation requirements and representations.
- Support special projects related to company initiatives, acquisitions and entity wind-downs. Serve as a Treasury liaison for these initiatives, ensuring that Treasury best practices for banking services are considered and proper controls are established when processes and agreements are created.
- Responsible for monthly bank fee analysis, payment, and general ledger entries.
- College degree preferred and 4 years relevant banking/Treasury experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Enthusiastic self-starter
- Strong communication skills