Human Resources Generalist - Minneapolis, MN
Staffing Partners Inc is looking for a Human Resources Generalist to join our client's team. This is a direct hire position with a client in downtown Minneapolis. They offer excellent pay/benefits, great work-life balance, and the opportunity to work with a large organization on various HR projects!
- Develop and implement a number of assigned HR projects from employee relations, recruiting, program design, budgeting, etc.
- Meet with and provide advice to executive level employees on different HR related issues or projects.
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting process for assigned managers/executives.
- Facilitate employee development through different HR programs and analyze programs effectiveness.
- Answer employee questions on Compensation and Benefits issues when needed and escalate to benefits department as needed.
- Manage performance management system.
- Institute new HR policies and procedures.
- Develop and implement training programs.
- Handle employee relations issues as needed for assigned employees.
- Other duties or projects as assigned.
- 2-5 years of HR Generalist experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Enjoys working independently as well as part of a team.
- Proficiency with the MS Office Suite.
Apply for Human Resources Generalist - Minneapolis, MN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly