Office Manager/Administrative Assistant - Bloomington MN
Staffing Partners Inc has an opening for an Office Manager/Administrative Assistant to join our client's team in Bloomington! This is a contract position from June to September. You will be responsibile for providing administrative support to the assigned management team while also managing the front office. We are looking for someone with administrative support experience, experience working with executives, and someone who is very outgoing, personable, and professional. If this sounds like you then please submit your resume today!
- Provide high level administrative support to the executive level managers and their teams as assigned.
- Provide general office administration for all departments.
- Coordinate and schedule external and internal management meetings, such as hotel arrangement/logistics, organize transportation, plan catering and entertainment, confirm billing (hotel, catering, etc.), meeting room management, etc.
- Provide assistance with special projects as assigned.
- Greet visitors to the office and also provide office management duties from ordering supplies, fixing issues with office equipment, etc.
- Process daily, weekly and monthly reporting as assigned.
- Regular attendance and timeliness.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1+ year of administrative support experience.
- High School Diploma required.
- Prefer an Associate's Degree or Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or a related field.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Experience with MS Office products.
Apply for Office Manager/Administrative Assistant - Bloomington MN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly