7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Humera is currently seeking an Engineering Technician to work on-site at a worldwide leader in industrial filtration manufacturing. Duties ranging from engine dyno tests on LS3 models to airflow mapping on MP10s. The right candidate will have a passion for tuning, testing, and performing all things engine. This is a great opportunity for a seasoned technician to find his next professional home and advance into supervisory/management positions.
- Participate in the development of new technology and products, or modifications to existing products to meet technical requirements within time and cost constraints.
- Set up and conduct performance tests using established standardized formats and procedures in order to identify performance ratings.
- May adapt procedures, process, techniques, tools, and equipment to meet the more complex testing requirements.
- Consult with the Test Requestor and/or Lab Manager to determine appropriate testing methods and understand desired outcomes.
- Assist with equipment calibration, test bench maintenance, lab tours, and ordering supplies.
- Prepare accurate test data for analyses and interpretation.
- Operate and maintain lab equipment to ensure the accuracy and efficiency of testing.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Keep Lab Manager informed of testing activity/challenges on an ongoing basis.
- Effectively meet established deadlines.
- Associates Degree and/or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Previous experience as a technician or a related position preferred
- Demonstrated mechanical/technical aptitude
- Ability to read and interpret engineering requests
- Ability to readily adapt to changing priorities
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing with a wide variety of company personnel
- General computer skills including spreadsheet and database abilities
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and completeness of data, reports, records, etc.
- Good organizational skills and ability to multitask
- 3 - 4 weeks of training on 1st Shift from 6:00 am - 2:30 pm
- Actual schedule is 2nd shift
- Monday - Thursday 2:00 pm - 11:30 pm
- Friday 2:00 pm - 6:30 pm