Buyer Small Formats | Apparel & Accessories
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Description: Buyer Small Formats - Apparel and AccessoriesJOIN US AS A SMALL FORMATS Buyer - A&AJoin us in working on a key enterprise initiative at an exciting time when we are learning, iterating and scaling the small format portfolio. Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Small Formats Buyer, you'll take the lead as you…PRIMARY FUNCTIONWork with the Small Formats Sr. Buyer to develop and execute merchandising strategies for Small Format stores to produce planned financial results for assigned product classifications. Determine sustainable methods to build segmented apparel and accessories assortments for Small Format stores.
- Merchandising and Assortment Strategy/Direction: Works with Small Format Sr. Buyer to identify and execute merchandising strategies to deliver a relevant guest experience in Small Format stores. Combines trade area inputs and guest insights with core assortment knowledge to deliver locally relevant assortments. Major tasks include assortment planning and curation and completing planogram direction for new stores/transitions/revisions.
- Assortment Planning & Execution: Analyzes category level sales and profitability to create locally relevant assortment strategies by trade area and floor pad size. Manages assortment strategy execution, communication, and coordination with core merchandising.
- Education & Insight sharing: Share small format learnings/considerations, field feedback and white space opportunities with core buyers to help improve format understanding and execution
- Financial Accountability: Analyzes and recaps current Small Format sales performance to inform assortment updates and future planning. Shares performance, learnings, and future updates quarterly with core merchandising teams.
- Process Development: Helps develop sustainable processes for long term scalability of Small Formats process and execution.
- Field Partnership: Partner appropriate cross functional teams to take appropriate action on store requests.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Work with multiple cross-functional partners from across the organization. Work closely with core Merchandising, Store Ops, Space/Presentation, Localization, and VM. Partner with the IM Ops team to ensure inventory strategies are executed in Small Format stores.
- Special Projects: Lead special projects as needed. Examples include seasonal strategies and new segmentation opportunities
- 4-year degree required
- Two+ years previous Retail Merchandising or Merchandise Planning experience
- Strong analytical ability
- Strategic orientation
- Thrives in ambiguity and a highly collaborative environment
- Innovates and challenges the status quo
- Flexible and solution oriented