Sr. Inventory Ops Analyst - Small Formats
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Description: Job Description:Functions as a member of the Small Format Future Capabilities team within IM Ops. Drive results in collaboration with a broad network of partners across Buying, Planning, Inventory Management, Inventory Management Operations, Store Operations, Distribution, Logistics, Supply Chain, EDABI, and Finance as you lead the development of our Bridge State and Future State strategies for our Small Format store growth strategy.Use your skills, experience, and talents to be a part of inventing new solutions to leverage Target's supply chain of RDC's, FC's, and exciting new capabilities to deliver guest needs. As the senior analyst, you will be responsible for implementing, evaluating, and evolving Small Format replenishment strategies to exceed guest expectations and support the development of the supply chain of the future.As a Small Formats SRA, you will…
- Develop strategies, and the corresponding capabilities as needed, to successfully operate Small Format stores with constrained back rooms while delivering a brand guest experience on the sales floor.
- Lead the integration and development of legacy and future state supply chain treatments currently deployed in the Northeast (NYC) market.
- Develop and implement the plans to add eight additional stores serviced by the Perth Amboy Flow Center by July, 2018.
- Partner with the IPC and Dist Ops teams to launch IPC capabilities in Southern California to support seven Small Format stores that future state supply chain treatments beginning in July, 2018.
- Be the consultant to the New Store and Small Format teams to identify business needs and develop solutions to effectively scale the program.
- Lead the monthly Enterprise Outcome work across the IM, Store Ops, and Dist Ops organizations to gain alignment with VP level leaders.
- Make connections across the IM Ops organization to understand best practices and process, influence future evolution, and integrate unique Small Format needs into everyday routines.
- Represent and champion Inventory Management needs within our Global Supply Chain and Logistics transformation.
- Become the expert. Learn new problem solving skills to identify root cause, demonstrate deep understanding, educate others, and develop sustainable solutions.
- 4-year degree
- 2+ years experience in Target Inventory Management or Planning.
- Flexibility, resiliency, and nimbleness; comfortable working in ‘grey areas' that are constantly changing.
- Desire to interact and build partnerships with teams outside of Inventory Management including broader GSCL, Merchandising, Planning, Distribution, Store Ops, Finance.
- Demonstrated ability to innovate and challenge the status quo.
- Working understanding of Target MP Replenishment systems.
- Ability to balance both short and long term priorities.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skill sets.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in a Target level 5 role
- Undergraduate degree in supply chain, operations