Facility Custodian 7:00 Am to 3:30 PM
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Days: TBD - based on business needs
Hiring rate or hiring range: $14.00 / hr
Cleans and maintains the company facilities, including gaming areas, ensuring that written cleaning service standards are met for set work schedule. Interacts with casino guests and team members to provide exceptional service.
- Cleans and maintains assigned gaming zones, public areas, team member areas, and other company facilites following all written Guest and department cleaning Service Standards. Follows all company and departmental safety policies and procedures while using chemicals and equipment.
- Handles lost guest items, including money (i.e. tokens, coins, bills, ticket-in/ticket-out slips) by adhering to all company, gaming, and department policies and procedures.
- Responds and follows through with all inquiries made by guests. Informs supervisor of guest issues.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- No minimum education requirements.
- On feet or standing 100% of shift.
- Exposure to fumes and odors.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.