Mazopiya Grocery Shift Lead
Days: TBD - based on business needs
Hiring rate or hiring range: $14.00 / hr
Contribute towards ensuring a positive shopping environment for customers and a positive working environment for employees.
- Prepares, directs and supervises employee assignments to ensure efficient labor utilization and effectiveness in meeting store objectives.
- Effectively communicates tasks and priorities. Follows up to ensure proper task completion and adheres to store and department policies and procedures.
- Responsible MOD providing quality customer service, making quality decisions while keeping within policies and procedures.
- Responds to and resolves customer inquiries and concerns, while maintaining a high level of customer service.
- Coaches department staff on policies, procedures, customer service, and job responsibilities.
Supports store safety and sanitation programs.
- Ensures that store products and displays are of proper quality and are properly stocked and merchandised to plan.
- Performs departmental specific duties such as cashiering/bagging, stocking and assisting in the preparation of food products as needed.
- High school diploma
- Two years experience in various departments within a retail store environment
- Exceptional communications skills; ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing, to a variety of audiences.
- Ability to pass basic math test.
- Working knowledge of cash register operations.
This position will be a combination of first and second shift.
Grocery knowledge is preferred
The ideal candidate would need to be flexable to work either shift and weekends.