Staffing Partners is seeking a dependable and reliable Office Coordinator! This position is responsible for all on-site advanced administrative support duties to include but not limited to, data gathering, special projects, reception and general office duties as assigned. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a growing company!
- Serve as the primary receptionist (present a professional, welcoming first contact by greeting, directing, and assisting visitors, as well as, answering and directing incoming calls).
- Assist with all clerical duties.
- Responsible for maintenance of common spaces for appearance and functionality.
- Maintain general office tidiness.
- Responsible for keeping office equipment maintained, including copier machines, phone system, etc...
- Provide administrative support to all members of the team as needed.
- Stock, distribute, and maintain inventory of all office supplies.
- Maintain company calendar, overseeing and scheduling conference and training room meetings.
- Other duties or projects as assigned.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Self-motivated, resourceful, and detail-oriented.
- Ability to prioritize demands and handle multiple projects are essential.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint preferred.
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent.
- 1-2 years of administrative experience preferred.