R&D Lab Technician
- Perform standard test procedures.
- Monitor and report results from test.
- Enter test data into database program, calculate results, and generate summary reports.
- Evaluate and report problems or inconsistencies in test data.
- Maintain and use lab equipment.
- Plan and organize schedule for tests.
- If applicable, assist, within capabilities and qualifications, the R&D Department and fill in during absences.
- Perform work in a safe manner and follow all safety guidelines and procedure.
- Occasional domestic and international travel required and could include weekend travel depending on the project.
- Performs related work or other job duties as required by supervisor.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required for Entry Level:
- Detail orientated, thorough, organized, with good hand writing skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Products, specifically Excel and spreadsheet programs.
- Communicate in English effectively and clearly by both written and verbal means.
- Demonstrate maturity, intelligence, cooperation, and discretion.
- Prepare and maintain a variety of related records, data sheets, test procedures, and reports.
- Recognize problems or inconsistencies in test data.
- Work effectively with fellow employees and independently.
- Dependability under both supervised and unsupervised conditions.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment physical, drug and background test.
Minimum Qualifications for Application:
- High School Diploma or GED with lab experience.
- 2-year degree with experience working in a lab setting or similar field.
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing, 5S, or Six Sigma.
- Knowledge of Epicor, Ultimate Software or similar ERP system.
Skills Preferred Supporting Others Novice Results Orientated Some Knowledge Micro-Soft Office Suite Intermediate Meeting Deadlines Novice Comparing Results Some Knowledge Accuracy Advanced Attention to Detail Advanced Analyzing Data Some Knowledge
Detail Oriented Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Team Player Works well as a member of a group
Dedicated Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Self-Starter Inspired to perform without outside help
Goal Completion Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Flexibility Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
HS Diploma or GED or better.
Associates or better in Other.Experience
RequiredLess than 1 year: Lab Experience Licenses & Certifications