DISPATCHER - 2ND SHIFT
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Hours: Second Shift; M - F 3:00PM - 12:00AM, occasional Saturdays
Pay: Competitive Salary DOE
Benefits: This is a full-time position with a full benefits package available, including:
- Health Insurance with HSA and FSA Options and Wellness Incentives
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Supplemental InsuranceVoluntary Options (Short-Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Accident/Hospital Confinement, Critical Illness/Cancer Insurance)
Magnum is an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace. We participate in E-Verify.
We are Veteran Owned & Operated!
Requirements: Prior transportation Dispatch and/or Supervisory experience is required in Truckload/Local Cartage/Broker capacity. Ability to adapt and be flexible in an environment where priorities and load schedules are constantly changing. Knowledge of business processes, transportation and dispatch terminology. Ability to multi-task, establish priorities and meet deadlines. Prior Truckmate (TMW) software experience preferred. Familiarity with CSA principles and FMCSA regulations. Goal oriented and able to set and achieve company or personal objectives to ensure maximum productivity.