Medicare Communications Specialist
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Humera Administrative Staffing is seeking a Medicare Communications Specialist to work for our client, an independent, nonprofit health plan provider in Minneapolis, MN. Our client is dedicated to improving the health of its members through innovative services and partnerships across communities. This is a long term contract position!
- Collaborate with Sales Department in the development of broker-related communications and marketing materials for the clients Medicare individual products.
- Maintain working knowledge of Medicare Marketing Guidelines as outlined by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services.
- Together with the Medicare marketing team, identify work priorities for this position, and determine production timelines, including review cycles and responsibilities.
- Draft materials for review and submission to CMS.
- Write, proof, produce and submit broker materials, through mailing, working closely with Marketing/Communications Lead, sales team and designer. Ensure timely submissions of drafts and completion of final documents.
- Adhere to the required member material process mapping system, and fulfill business owner and marketing communications roles as outlined in the process. Ensure materials are stored and managed according to department policies and procedures. Proofreading as time permits.
- Collaborate with other Communications team members to flex workload as needed.
- Partner with Government Relations to develop required materials.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
- Bachelors or advanced degree in communications-related field.
- Three years of corporate or non-profit marketing communications experience.
- Three years of project management experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word.
- Health care communications experience.
- Experience working in a government-regulated industry.
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel.