Sr L&D BP Client Engagement | Financial Retail Services
Description: About us:Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America's leading retailers.Target Human Resources is well known for its signature ability to build the very best teams, and we infuse our work with Target's distinctive retail brand by continuously experimenting, evolving and innovating. With the chance to positively impact nearly 350,000 people worldwide in our stores, distribution centers and headquarters, you'll be a strategic partner to both the leaders and the team members who elevate and nurture the Target guest experience. Our dynamic, passionate and responsive team comprises specialized people-professionals from several diverse disciplines. We operate behind the scenes to create a progressive culture of value, respect, reward and professional advancement. Working in Learning and Development, you'll work on the systems and content with which people learn everything they need for success in their roles. From call centers and onboarding classes for systems, processes and tools, to ongoing support for new program rollouts, we are the learning champions for the entire organization. As a Sr. Business Partner, Client Engagement FRS supporting our contact centers, you will develop strong partnerships and confidently consult with clients and key partners to create and deliver learning strategy recommendations and deliverables using both training, and non-training solutions. You are project leader for a variety of cross-functional training projects and will use your project management skills to lead your project team to meet required deadlines. You will utilize your stand-up facilitation skills to dynamically facilitate and manage a diverse group of learners in a variety of learning environments (classroom, peer-learning situations, virtual/remote training and self-paced). About you:
- 4 year college degree or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years of experience in the Learning and Development field
- Excellent consulting and communication skills.
- Strong project management skills and previous experience in managing multiple priorities and tight deadlines.
- Strong collaboration skills with the ability to build partnerships and drive change with a diverse level audience.
- Demonstrated experience in adult training and classroom facilitation.
- Ability to work evening shifts as needed based on training needs.
- Ability to work at various Target HQ locations based on training needs.