Accounts Receivable/Customer Service Representative (Minnetonka)
- Employment Status
- Full Time
We are seeking a team member dedicated to providing phone and in-person service to our growing customer base. This Representative will be working with existing residential and commercial customers to get their accounts current. Our CSR's are trained and empowered to assist customers over the phone while simultaneously completing their daily tasks that support all departments. If you are ready for a challenging role with a great organization then please submit your resume today!
- Commitment to satisfy our customers by scheduling deliveries and services, responding to inquiries, and proactively resolving issues for customer retention.
- Outbound collection calls to existing customers.
- Credit and collection function of approving credit for new customer orders.
- Analyze accounts to determine payment history and investigate past due accounts using skip tracing and internet searches.
- Demonstrate professionalism, courtesy and tactfulness in all interactions with customers, employees and vendors.
- Meet outbound calls quotas to existing customers to attempt to get the customers' accounts up to date.
- Accurately and timely enter data into CRM system.
- Scheduling follow up calls or appointments with customers.
- Other duties or projects as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and ability to work in a face paced environment.
- 1+ years of collections or customer service experience.
- Upon consideration of an offer, applicants will need to pass a drug screening.
- Ability to work a M-F 8am-5pm schedule.
Apply for Accounts Receivable/Customer Service Representative (Minnetonka)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly