Forklift Operator, Overnight
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Description: JOIN US AS A FORKLIFT OPERATORMove raw or finished materials to designated places in the production facility. Raw materials will be transported to a holding area until needed. Raw materials and in-process loads will be moved to the production equipment. Finished materials will be transported to Shipping. Uses power equipment including hoists, carts, forklift trucks, and packaging/banding equipment. Maintains records of quantities and locations of material. May handle waste material requiring special care.Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Forklift Operator you'll take the lead as you…
- Move raw materials into or out of designated holding areas. Maintains records of quantities and location so that they can be easily located when needed in production
- Stage materials at designated areas by each piece of production equipment so that the equipment operator can move to the next project shortly after he/she finishes one
- Transport finished materials to shipping from each piece of production equipment as projects are completed
- Assist Shipping/Receiving Lead in checking-in materials from outside vendors
- Assist shipping in preparing loads for shipment
- Responsible for maintaining or exceeding all quality standards
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Able to stand for long periods of time and use a variety of motor skills including pushing and pulling, lifting up to 50 pounds, bending, twisting, fine manual dexterity, acute vision, etc.
- Able to read and understand simple technical instructions in English.
- Capable of following written and oral instructions and maintaining accurate records.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills