LOGISTICS OPERATIONS SPECIALIST
6 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Description: This person will be responsible for assisting in the day to day operations of the Logistics team with direction from the Logistics Manager. This position supports the Logistics Team with data entry and other office related functions that help Magnum meet it goals. This person will also work closely with carriers' sales and logistics coordinators to ensure a high level of customer service is met on a daily basis.
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
Pay: Competitive Hourly Rate DOE
Benefits:This is a full-time position with a full benefits package available, including:
- Health Insurance with HSA and FSA Options and Wellness Incentives
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Supplemental InsuranceVoluntary Options (Short-Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Accident/Hospital Confinement, Critical Illness/Cancer Insurance)
Magnum is an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace. We participate in E-Verify.
We are Veteran Owned & Operated!
Requirements: Preferably will have some college education or related work experience. Must be dependable, self-motivated and able to work well with others. Strong verbal and written communication skills.