Customer Service Representative (Card Services) - $15/hour+
Our Customer Service Representatives for Card Services want to make a personal connection with everyone that picks up the phone to contact us. They recognize that every interaction, even over the phone, is an opportunity to build our brand -– with a focus on being knowledgeable, proactive, reliable and welcoming. The environment is fast-paced yet our Representatives take the time to truly listen to our members so they can effectively serve and resolve all member inquiries, concerns and issues. Our Customer Service Representatives also take the extra steps needed to ensure the timely execution of loan administration functions for the Card Services program – to include preparing and sending required disclosures, auditing and booking while maintaining high quality standards. They demonstrate a strong understanding of the Scorecard Reward Program by monitoring, maintaining and properly administering the program as well as take the appropriate actions to mitigate potential losses to give our members the power to live confidently. By offering a great card, we make more possible for our members.
- HS Diploma or equivalent.
- 1+ year(s) customer service experience; financial experience or knowledge of Credit/Debit card program preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Math aptitude and keyboarding skills.
- Work independently while displaying initiative and decision making skills
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills.
- Ability to work as a team player being flexible, dependable and adaptable to change.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism while working under pressure
- Strong attention to detail.
- Previous PC experience to include Microsoft Office, Internet and e-mail equivalents
HOURS: Scheduled for 40-hours per week between the hours of Monday through Friday 8:00am – 6:00pm with rotating Saturdays 9:00am – 1:00pm
Firefly Credit Union is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer of Protected Veterans, Individuals with Disabilities and all Protected Classes.