Part-Time Teller (20-hours/week)
Our Tellers have a leading role in making our members feel welcomed. This position is the first person members see when they walk through our doors and are there to help care for their individual needs. We rely on our Tellers for everyday member transactions – to include deposits, withdrawals, transfers, check cashing, coin processing, loan or Visa payments and so much more! Our Tellers deliver a memorable interaction by providing superior service and engaging in meaningful conversations. We want to ensure we are doing everything we can to help guide our members forward, so our Tellers identify opportunities and recommend solutions that have the ability to make a difference in their financial well-being.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (or in active pursuit of with a specified end date)
- 6-months cash handling or teller experience
- Excellent sales and customer service skills
- Previous PC experience
- Math aptitude, keyboarding and 10 key skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work as a team player being flexible and dependable
- Maintain a high level of professionalism while working under pressure
- Work independently while displaying initiative and decision making skills
- Ability to work various hours and locations including Saturday and evening hours as needed
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs., with or without assistance
HOURS: Scheduled for 20-hours per week between the hours of Monday through Friday 7:30am – 6:00pm with two to three Saturdays per month 9:00am – 1:00pm
Firefly Credit Union is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer of Protected Veterans, Individuals with Disabilities and all Protected Classes.