Lead Product Owner
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Description: About This OpportunityThe Lead Product Owner (PO) represents the “voice of the customer” by maintaining and prioritizing the backlog to ensure that the team is working on stories that maximize business value and deliver necessary fixes and functionality to all customers. This role is part of Process Reengineering and Automation (PRA) product group. PRA is critical to enable Target achieve its Strategic and Operational Efficiency objectives. The PO role would be responsible for establishing the following;
- Understand automation vision and how it applies to Target business functions across different business unit - Supply chain, Merch, Finance, HR, Properties, Stores, Tech, etc
- Work with business groups to enable adoption of the PRA capabilities in their businesses
- Create a roadmap and release plans working with the Engineering team
- Cygnus - Cognitive process automation RPA (Robotic process automation) product that is patent pending
- Capella.ai - Channel agnostic chatbot product supporting bots and human for seamless interaction and handover
- Altair - Bigdata product to ingest unstructured data at scale, cluster and identify significant business opportunities
- Improvement in productivity, efficiency, accuracy, working capital, reduced cost of operations and assisting with strategic initiatives
- Potential revenue impact with conversational commerce and service
- Drafts key product strategies and objectives and key results (OKRs) for the PRA platform. Primary leading capella.ai product with additional span across other products in PRA product group.
- Possess understanding of PRA capabilities and how they could impact various business processes across the enterprise.
- Engage in process discovery and mapping exercises to evaluate the opportunity for PRA
- Accountable for created product, working in the product model and communicating with business partners.
- Lead, manage and collaborate with cross-functional teams, business partners and stakeholder management for the product.
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
- Ensure stories and/or Epics clearly communicate the customer and stakeholder needs to the development partners.
- Stays current on industry knowledge, business context and customer personas related to this product
- Participate in product fair, demo days and other forums and platforms to communicate and collaborate with other business, product and engineering teams
- Provides competitive analysis in PRA space and how it is evolving in the market place
- Demonstrated passion and fluency for the technical and data aspects of PRA
- Encourages the open exchange of information and viewpoints
- Inspires others to achieve challenging goals and high standards of performance while committing to the organizations direction
- Foster a sense of urgency in to achieve goals and leverage resources to overcome unexpected obstacles
- Work in an Agile and Product ModelJob RequirementMinimum Requirements
- 2-3 years experience in the RPA and/ or chatbot space AND/ OR conceptual understanding of the product space
- 2-3 years in a product management or strategy role
- 5-7 years of expertise - system design and/or analytical role
- Experience working in an agile development
- Strong communication skills
- 2-3 years in a team leadership roleDESIRED REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience in Retail industry domain/process
- Product Management experience in products leveraging Artificial Intelligence capabilities like NLP, OCR, ML
- Experience in product development leveraging predominantly open source technologies
- Experience with agile development
- Product Owner certification