Position: Maintenance Technician
Reports To: Operations Manager
Responsible for the efficient and cost effective maintenance and repair of the equipment, building, and ground.
- Performs a variety of types of preventative and routine maintenance and repairs on various mechanical equipment, including electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, welding, plumbing, or carpentry work.
- Coordinates and performs the maintenance and repair of the building and grounds as needed.
- Ensures that all mechanical equipment is functioning satisfactorily.
- Makes recommendations for equipment rebuilds and equipment upgrades.
- Communicates with external vendors to troubleshoot equipment malfunctions and repair.
- Schedules necessary warranty work with vendors.
- Repairs thermoform tooling when needed.
- Performs tooling set-ups on all thermoforming equipment.
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment.
- Utilize Preventative Maintenance and Work Order software.
- Log parts to be ordered.
- Communicates status of repairs.
- All other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma required.
- Minimum of 2 years manufacturing maintenance experience required.
Apply online at www.lindarcorp.com or in person at 7789 Hastings Rd. Baxter, MN 56425
Pre-Employment screen required.