JNR Adjustment Company, Inc. a Plymouth, MN based industry leading claims recovery agency is adding several Commercial Collectors to our rapidly growing team. Willing to train the right motivated individuals. Benefits and flex time schedule included. Day hours M-TH (approximately 7:30 - 6 p.m.) Friday 8-noon; no weekends required! JNR offers competitive hourly base plus generous commission plan, paid holidays, time off, medical, 401K option and a professional work environment with career advancement opportunities.
The work requires moderate phone time. You will be handling property damage claims. Phone etiquette and interpersonal communications are essential. Construction site / locate / insurance experience a plus, but not required. Claims experience (including medical claims and auto claims), research or investigative experience is a bonus.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts
- Making and receiving phone calls
- Negotiate payments and settlement arrangements
- Update account status in collection database
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Work well in a team fostered environment
- Commission motivated
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Attention to detail, focused, and fast
- Microsoft Office applications / computer skills
- Ability to type 30+ WPM
- English and Spanish speaking
For immediate consideration, please click Apply to email your resume.
Apply for Commercial Collections
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly