Shipper & Receiver
Ship and receive parts and machines on a routine basis and maintain accuracy of inventory to reflect parts being shipped and received. Ensure that parts are placed in correct location in warehouse when received. Fully crate the machines on pallets and coordinate the logistics corresponding to the orders.
- To ship goods domestically and internationally ensuring accuracy of product and documentation. Assemble proper documentation such as the BOL (bill of lading) and any documents pertaining to the order.
- Arrange for best method of shipping whether via UPS, FedEx, courier, or truck.
- Fulfill part orders as needed, package parts to be shipped out.
- Ensure that packaging is sufficient to protect materials.
- Fully crate outgoing machinery. Including strapping to pallets, cutting wood for side walls, and stretch wrapping the crate.
- Receive incoming shipments of materials ensuring accuracy of product and amounts.
- Updating Inventory management system (Syspro) with incoming receipts.
- Verify correctness of shipments against packing slip.
- Report damaged goods and shortages.
- Route goods to proper inventory locations.
- Work safely. Maintain a safe and clean work area.
- Access various computerized business and shipping systems to perform routine inventory and shipping transactions.
- Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Syspro (Inventory management system), and FedEx Shiplink software.
- Maintain and shipping supplies.
- Other duties as assigned.
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Located in Brooklyn Park, Mn, Engage Technologies Corporation is the parent company of Squid Ink, Eastey, AFM, and Cogent Technologies. Squid Ink is a manufacturer of coding and marking systems and fluids for product identification and traceability. Eastey is a leading manufacturer of heavy-duty shrink packaging equipment and automated case sealing systems for packaging applications. American Film & Machinery is a leading manufacturer and supplier of heavy-duty shrink sleeve labeling equipment, shrink tunnels, and shrink sleeve consumables. Cogent Technologies manufactures infrared drying systems used to dry ink in the industrial and graphics industries.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: Engage Technologies is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.