Manager, Influencer & Celebrity Partnerships
Description: Manager, Influencer and Celebrity PartnershipsThe Manager of Influencer and Celebrity Partnerships ladders into the Creative Collaborations team within Target. This individual will be responsible for developing influencer and celebrity strategies across multiple campaigns, working closely with internal and external partners to develop and execute innovative and unique influencer programs. Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop cohesive influencer strategies that amplifies brand messages and storytelling.
- Identify new and emerging influencers for campaigns in partnership with influencer agency.
- Work in partnership with Media Strategy, PR and Social teams to identify, build and execute 360 programs that will help increase the brand's online visibility across the industry
- Oversee key influencer campaign key elements, including briefs, budget management, contract negotiations, and integrations into media, marketing programs and content.
- Provide counsel and support to vendor partners to create consistency.
- Serve as day-to-day contact for specific business and marketing areas.
- Utilize search and social insight tools to measure influencer efforts in accordance to KPIs and campaign objectives.
- Leverage data and benchmarks to provide strategic recommendations.
- Assist in the ideation, development, and execution of one-of influencer programs.
- Produce reports measuring ROI's (return on influencer spend), additional KPIs, and impact of influencers within campaigns.
- Create the content calendars for influencers that support brand launches, brand priorities, fuels content for owned social platforms and overall awareness.
- Manage and improve affiliate and vendor programs that include influencers and celebrities based on insights, competitive analysis and community feedback.
- In partnership with the social media team, monitor community dialogue and feedback and make recommendations for action.
- BS/BA required, Communications or Marketing degree preferred
- 6-8 years of influencer, celebrity, communications and/or social media experience; retail and/or entertainment industry experience a plus.
- Proven experience in creating and executing successful consumer-driven marketing programs with a proven track record of executing digital communication strategies and tracking results.
- Must have a good handle on current trending influencers and pop culture.
- Adept in creative problem-solving, extremely resourceful and proactive.
- Team player with a positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong planning, project management, and organizational skills in order to be proactive to the ever-changing needs of social and digital media; well-versed in the dynamic digital landscape.
- Excellent writing, presentation and communications skills.
- Comfortable project managing multiple projects simultaneously, and can be relied upon to ensure that projects are completed in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Comprehensive understanding of all social platforms.
- Must be creative and very passionate about the retail industry.
- Should be self-motivated and demonstrate an ability to work autonomously, taking the lead on projects and anticipating the needs of the team.