Summer Help - Production
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required for Entry Level:
- Be able to use measuring devices such as tape measure, calipers, and micrometers.
- Follow instructions and read SP’s.
- Interacts well with others.
- Blue print, assembly and schematic reading.
- Communication in English both written and oral is essential.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment written math test and hands weld test, physical, drug and background test.
- Perform work in a safe manner and follows all safety guidelines and procedure.
HS Diploma or GED or better.Experience Licenses & Certifications