Sr Tax Analyst
Description: Sr Tax Analyst (4253)Job Classification: ExemptDate: June 2018About Us:Working within Income Tax, your mission will be to drive value added work and support our core retail business goals. Our tax team focuses on all aspects of tax reporting requirements including enhancing productivity and efficiency of core compliance through process and technology, monitoring tax risk and opportunities across all tax disciplines, engaging and educating our team and broader organization around tax issues and prioritizing team resources to support key work streams.As a Senior Tax Analyst in the Income Tax team, you will be responsible for assisting on various aspects of the income tax function including return preparation, tax research, tax provision and the tax forecasting process. As part of these efforts, you will:
- Work closely with Target business partners to collect and analyze data,
- Assist with preparation and review of federal, international and state and local income tax workpapers and tax filings
- Engage with external advisors and financial statement auditors,
- Research, analyze and document technical tax issues and
- Assist with audit defense matters.
- Degree in Accounting or related area.
- 2+ years of tax experience with a national public accounting firm or equivalent experience in a large corporate tax department.
- Strong analytical, communication and accounting skills.
- Strong process improvement and technology skills.
- Ability to prioritize competing projects.
- Ability to work with cross-functional and cross-border teams.
- Experience with OneSource or similar Tax compliance or provision software