Corporate Meetings and Events Associate
Humera is seeking a Corporate Meetings and Events Associate for our client, a medical technologies company, located in Plymouth, MN. This individual will coordinate and manage multiple clinical education and training events as well as provide exceptional customer service to a wide range of internal and external customers. The job requirements include being extremely organized and detail oriented as well as being a team player with the ability to function well in a fast- paced environment. Must be enthusiastic, proactive and have strong skills in areas of dependability, flexibility and making independent decisions based on sound judgment and discretion while under pressure. Routinely handle confidential information in a discreet, professional manner. This is a long term contract position!
- Plan, organize and coordinate multiple training and education events including, but not limited to, internal clinical employee training, external customer training, event logistics, and meeting management.
- Assist department leaders with calendar management, expense reimbursement, invoice processing, inventory management, and other administrative tasks as required.
- Responsible for coordinating and shipping all demo equipment and training materials to off-site locations ensuring that the needs of the training will be met.
- Coordinate and arrange HCP travel and event logistics including flights, hotels, catering, A/V and, ground transportation.
- Communicate all training event details to attendees in a timely manner (itineraries, attendee tracking, badges, hotels, equipment required, and transportation).
- Responsible for communicating and following up with multiple hotels for planning of logistics, including setting-up billing and credit card authorizations and other tasks as required.
- Provide general office support which may include, but is not limited to, mail distribution, answering phones, filing, format presentation materials, catering and, ordering supplies.
- Works with team to provide administrative support/project coordination as needed.
- BA/BS degree required. Experience working directly with Healthcare Providers's in education/training or program/event management. Experience within the medical device field preferred.
- Travel planning experience (U.S. and OUS travel arrangements)
- Must thrive working in a fast-paced environment while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong problem solving, decision making, and customer service skills required.
- Very detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to quickly adapt to a shift in priorities.
- Working knowledge of Windows & Microsoft Office.
- Experience with Cvent is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Support training events on-site as needed.
- Ability to work flexible hours and some domestic travel as needed.