Human Resource Program Manager
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Humera is looking for a part-time Human Resource Program Manager for our client in Hopkins, MN. Our client is a company that provides food, agriculture, risk management, financial and industrial products and services around the globe. This is a long-term contract opportunity!
25% - Project Leadership
25% - Project Leadership
- Leads strategic, global project for HR related activities
- Leads project reviews utilizing expert knowledge of project management methodologies, tools and processes.
- Identifies, recommends and implements project management best practices based on expert knowledge of HR and project management
- Defines project objectives and scope utilizing expert knowledge of project management practices and procedures.
- Plan the course of action required to meet the project intent.
- Responsible for the HR Workstream of the Project Management Plan
- Leads the execution of HR workstream activities on a project with high cost and impact.
- Utilizes project management methodologies, tools and processes to achieve project deliverables on-time and within budget.
- Define, measure and monitor project controls & progress to identify variances from the plan and resolve issues as appropriate.
- Engage and manage stakeholders as appropriate to ensure understanding and alignment.
- Accountable for providing project sponsors and stakeholders with project status, actively communicating issues and threats, and ensuring that leadership alignment is a priority.
- Work with business to ensure projects are successfully implemented and benefits and value are realized.
- Ensure successful completion of all project phases and closure of all aspects of the project.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 10+ years of project management experience
- 5+ years of HR and/or relevant business experience
- Project management experience in Human Resources
- Experience anticipating issues, problem solving and implementing solutions, including referring critical issues to the appropriate level of management, and improving efficiency, quality, cost and productivity
- Ability to operate at both the strategic and tactical level
- Demonstrated ability to build strong client relationships and influence key stakeholders
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple priorities simultaneously in a lean environment
- Competence in connecting people to each other and the business strategy, leveraging technology and processes where appropriate
- Demonstrated strong business acumen
- Demonstrated understanding of evolving HR landscape
- Strong drive for results with results/outcome focus
- Experience in developing and analyzing business cases to ensure a value-added solution
- Demonstrated expert-level project management capabilities
- Strong leadership, stakeholder management and communication skills - ability to thrive as part of a global team
- Strong analytical and assessment skills
- Proven consulting and contracting skills that drive high performance
- Skilled in change management and conflict management
- MBA or post-graduate degree in applicable field
- Project Management Institute (PMI) certification or equivalent
- Experience with PPM Framework
- Prior project experience