A well established glass production company in Northfield is currently seeking to staff a Maintenance Technician position. In this position, you will be responsible for maintaining a high volume flat glass coater.
• Perform daily preventative maintenance on production equipment as assigned.
• Respond to and troubleshoot factory equipment and building/grounds issues as they arise with the goal to get the factory back up running in a safe and timely manner.
• Read and interpret electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic schematics and diagrams.
• Design and plan specialty maintenance projects.
• Weld and fabricate equipment as required.
• Maintain all work areas in clean organized fashion.
• Clean up after every shift and project.
• Other duties as assigned.
• High school education or equivalent required.
• 2 year technical degree preferred.
• 2 year’s experience working in a technical maintenance position in a manufacturing environment
• Ability to work independently and prioritize workload.
• Effective problem solving and organizational skills with an emphasis on attention to detail.
• Knowledgeable in basic electronics preferred.
• Basic electrical troubleshooting and electrical safety practices including 3 phase.
• Read, write and understand standard and metric measurement units.
• Ability to read electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic schematics and diagrams.
• Proficiency with basic mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic concepts related to manufacturing
• Proficiency in fabrication, welding and basic machining skills.
• Ability to operate and use hand tools, power tools and measuring instruments.
• Basic knowledge of computer software, including Windows/Word/Excel.
Shift: 8am-4:30 pm, must be able to work weekends
If interested contact Valley Staffing at 507-332-9041.
If interested, please contact the Faribault office at 507-332-9041,
or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (just click the link!).
8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
High School Diploma