Instructors - Special Education, English and Math
Offering a $500 signing bonus for best-qualified candidate/s!
Achieve Academics (www.achieveacademics) of Plymouth, MN offers families premiere one to one tutoring, small group classes and a host of other educational services under one roof. We have immediate openings and are searching for the BEST candidates in the Twin Cities. We are currently looking for English and/or math tutors, reading specialists and standardized test prep instructors; having a background in special education is preferable. We offer training and provide curriculum and syllabus for test preparation.
Scheduling is required yet flexible; two days/evenings a week and one day on the weekend totaling a minimum of 15 hours. Weekends during the school year are mandatory. Reliable transportation is a must. Tutoring happens at Achieve Academics in Plymouth and Holy Family Catholic High School in Victoria.
Achieve Academics' Instructor Requirements include:
- Master's Degree or above.
- Degree's in Special Education a plus.
- Practical experience required.
- PhD in English, Math, Physics and/or Chemistry highly desired!
- Minimum of 4 years of teaching experience in English, reading, Math, Chemistry, Physics, Science and English.
- All current and retired teachers are welcome!
- In the grade school/high school tutoring industry, we pay above average to obtain results with our students.
- Instructors develop a strong rapport with students to engage them in their academic journey.
- Instructors provide instruction to students in accordance with our training and curriculum.
- Instructors demonstrate a strong ability to improve students' test scores and assist students in reaching their goals through a positive learning environment.
- Tutoring is done at the Center which is located at 3525 Plymouth Bvld, Ste 109 in Plymouth, MN or at Holy Family Catholic High School which is located at 8101 Kochia Ln, Victoria, MN. No in home or online tutoring.
Contact Information: Send resumes or CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org.