Transfer Articulation Coordinator- Office of the Registrar
St. Catherine University invites applications for a Transfer Articulation Coordinator position in the Office of the Registrar. The Transfer Articulation Coordinator is responsible for determining transfer credits for accepted pre-accepted and enrolled College for Adults bachelor's degree-seeking students by conducting evaluations of students' previous post-secondary work and ensures that transfer work is evaluated consistently and accurately throughout the University and processed in a manner consistent with Degree Works. The Transfer Articulation Coordinator oversees the document digitization project mandated by the University, including training and managing two to three student employees processing the digitization of all current student files for every program offered by the university, as well as all miscellaneous documents submitted to the registrar's office in paper or digital form. This position ensures document retention standards are met and kept consistently.
• Complete transfer course evaluations for all accepted and pre-accepted CFA bachelor's students. Enter transfer work for enrolled baccalaureate and graduate students, and enter AP, IB, CLEP and similar types of credit on St. Kate's transcript.
• Manage the ongoing file digitization project for the Office of the Registrar and supervise the student worker staff.
• ACTC cross-registration and grading.
• Create Banner transcripts for previous students and for Continuing Education students.
• Check in new student files after 10-day census.
• Add new institutions to Banner.
Special/Other Requirements Summary
To apply: Please visit the St. Catherine University Employment Site at http://www.stkate.edu/hr for electronic application information and details. Candidates of color are encouraged to apply, as are those who will contribute to a diverse candidate pool. Requisition number is #20180036-Staff. Applicants may also visit the St. Catherine University Human Resources office to submit an electronic application. We are located in Derham Hall, Room 8. Application review begins immediately, position open until filled.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent required.
• A minimum of one year of employment at a college or university in registrar, admissions or enrollment management office strongly preferred.
• Transfer course evaluation experience strongly preferred.
• Banner (student information system) experience strongly preferred.
• Ability to work independently and adhere to deadlines.
• Ability to develop processes for managing transfer data in student information system.
• Strong evidence of ability to take initiative.
• Ability to interpret broad policies and use judgment to apply those policies to specific situations.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Attention to detail and organization.
• Ability to function professionally in a high-stress, fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work effectively with a diverse student, staff and faculty population.
• Computer skills: proven data entry, word processing, email, and web navigation experience.
• Proven customer service skills, preferably in challenging situations.
St. Catherine University
2004 Randolph Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55105
EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace Employer ~Tobacco-Free Campuses
Our university is a proud member of the Upper Midwest HERC and is committed to recruiting and retaining outstanding and diverse faculty and staff and assisting dual career couples. For more information and to find other higher education jobs in the Upper Midwest region, visit: www.uppermidwestherc.org