7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Humera is seeking a Recruitment Specialist for our client, an independent, nonprofit health plan that provides health coverage and services, in Minneapolis, MN. The individual in this role is responsible for leading the recruitment life cycle; sourcing, interviewing, follow-up and placement of prospective candidates for all regular roles. This is a short term contract position.
- Plan for recruitment needs and respond to urgent staffing requests through creative utilization of all staffing resources. Research and recommend new sources for qualified candidates.
- Review resumes and evaluate applicants, work history, education, training, and job-related skills for assigned positions. Conduct screening interviews with candidates and recommend candidates for next level interviews.
- Ensure job postings are accurate and consistent in formatting; both internally and externally.
- Ensure applicants are treated professionally and respectfully and overall have a positive experience throughout the recruitment process.
- Monitor recruitment process to ensure jobs are filled in a timely manner. Recommend process improvements when necessary.
- Three years of recruitment experience
- Experience working with applicant tracking systems
- Experience with HRIS databases
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Bachelor's Degree in business, human resources or related field; demonstrated experience may be considered in lieu of degree
- Experience in the health care industry, along with experience recruiting passive job seekers
- Experience working with compensation analysis and planning, state and federal employment law and other human resource functions