Valley Staffing, in partnership with a local telecommunications company, is looking to staff a Supply Planner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES /& RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for the company’s physical inventory assets utilizing automated planning software.
• Responsible for analyzing and updating supplier lead times as well as working with suppliers to educate them on the company’s requirements for on time delivery.
• Responsible for working in such databases as, Logility PRD Database (all Planner reports in Access) Microsoft Office, SSRS and CRM.
• Responsible for daily inventory reporting including explanations of increases and decreases.
• Performs other duties as assigned
EDUCATION /& EXPERIENCE:
• Requires High School degree or equivalent.
• Minimum of seven years work experience in Logistics, Marketing, or Sales.
• Must have the ability to communicate /& negotiate effectively with suppliers.
• Must be detail-oriented and able to perform detailed data analysis.
• Must show high initiative and follow-through and be able to identify efficiency opportunities.
• Must possess sound decision making, multi tasking, problem solving and computer skills.
• Must be able to read, write, and speak in English.
• Know basic arithmetic.
For more information, please contact Valley Staffing at: (507)332-9041.
If interested, please contact the Faribault office at 507-332-9041,
or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (just click the link!).
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri
No special skill requirements