2 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Bulk Reef Supply is an online retailer of top quality products for saltwater aquarium hobbyists. We are seeking a detailed, self-motivated individual to fill our Production Supervisor role. This role will manage the tasks related to timely and accurate production/assembly of BRS products.
- Monitor production finished good inventory levels
- Assign production duties and builds on a daily & weekly basis
- Build and maintain forecasts and build plans to maintain on track in stock levels for all production builds
- Responsible for layout and inventory accuracy of all raw materials.
- Conduct cycle counts and inventory adjustments as necessary.
- Manage the production team to meet production goals.
- Associates Degree in Business or related field; or an equivalent combination of skills, training and experience.
- 3+ years of warehouse or assembly production or related experience
- 1+ years’ experience managing or supervising departmental budgets and direct reports
- Working knowledge of ERP Software
- Working knowledge of MS Office - including Excel
- Experience with assembly or sorting small parts
- Organized, detailed & self-motivated
- Strong written & verbal skills
We offer a great opportunity to contribute to the growth of BRS. We offer a competitive wage and benefit package.
Interested candidates please submit your resume. To learn more about us, please visit our website at www.bulkreefsupply.com
Apply for Production Supervisor
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly