Bulk Reef Supply is an online retailer of top quality products for saltwater aquarium hobbyists. We are seeking a detailed, self-motivated individual to fill our Production Supervisor role. This role will manage the tasks related to timely and accurate production/assembly of BRS products.
- Monitor production finished good inventory levels
- Assign production duties and builds on a daily & weekly basis
- Build and maintain forecasts and build plans to maintain on track in stock levels for all production builds
- Responsible for layout and inventory accuracy of all raw materials.
- Conduct cycle counts and inventory adjustments as necessary.
- Manage the production team to meet production goals.
- Associates Degree in Business or related field; or an equivalent combination of skills, training and experience.
- 3+ years of warehouse or assembly production or related experience
- 1+ years’ experience managing or supervising departmental budgets and direct reports
- Working knowledge of ERP Software
- Working knowledge of MS Office - including Excel
- Experience with assembly or sorting small parts
- Organized, detailed & self-motivated
- Strong written & verbal skills
We offer a great opportunity to contribute to the growth of BRS. We offer a competitive wage and benefit package.
Interested candidates please submit your resume. To learn more about us, please visit our website at www.bulkreefsupply.com