Description: This entry-level position will start off working on the customer service and data entry side of our business, answering phone calls and entering information, for the first 4-5 months. Once comfortable with our system, the position will become a contact for one of our large customers, answering questions on transit times, communicating with other terminals on shipments, and running daily reports, along with transitioning into our Rates Department for training, as well.
Hours: 7:30am-4:30pm, Monday-Friday
Benefits: This is a full-time position with a full benefits package available, including:
- Health Insurance with HSA and FSA Options and Wellness Incentives
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Supplemental InsuranceVoluntary Options (Short-Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Accident/Hospital Confinement, Critical Illness/Cancer Insurance)
Magnum is an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace. We participate in E-Verify.
We are Veteran Owned & Operated!
Requirements: Recent college graduates are welcome to apply. Qualified applicants will have a Bachelor's Degree, customer service experience,strong communication skills, high level of motivation, good organizational skills, and strong computer skills including Microsoft Office. Experience in transportation industry preferred.