Inside Sales Representative
We’re looking for an ambitious person to join our growing media company as an Inside Sales Rep.
In this position, you’ll help develop customers for our award-winning and progressive B2B auto industry publications – which together already reach 150,000 business in the U.S. each month.
The position is results-driven, which means we like to reward our top performers.
- Base salary (DOQ)
- Commission (Uncapped and Recurring)
- Bonus potential
- Sales: Prospecting, cold calling and presenting the 10 Missions Media suite of products on a daily basis. Develop relationships with new and existing advertisers, promote 10 Missions Media brands, close sales.
- Account Management: Servicing and maintaining existing clients through building rapport over the phone, email, handwritten cards, etc.
- Administration & Reporting: Diligently update all activity with prospects and customers each day in the company CRM system. Provide management with all required reporting and forecasting. Participate in weekly sales meetings and one-on-one manager meetings.
- Production Support: Provide interface between advertising customer and 10 Missions Media sales service/support team and art department to ensure timely receipt of customer advertising materials, customer approval of advertisements, and other related support required to meet each publication print deadlines.
- No travel necessary
- Great attitude
- Ambitious, energetic and passionate about sales
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Well-versed in phone etiquette and customer service
- Computer proficient
- Preferred background in sales/telesales, but not required
- Must be local (Twin Cities area)
10 Missions Media is a growing media company who focuses on the business side of the auto industry. The popularity of our award-winning magazines has already led to us create our own nationwide conferences, nationally recognized awards, and we have our sights set on much more.
Our brand new, open office environment was recently featured in the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal, and is located in the Hamline Midway area of St. Paul (so get excited for that new soccer stadium - it’ll be within walking distance).
Check out these links for more information: www.bizjournals.com/twincities/news/2015/12/07/10-missions-media-office-tour-st-paul.html
We’re proud of how far we’ve come, but we’re looking to grow even stronger.
Keywords: Sales, New Business Development, Sales Representative, Account Manager, Account Executive, AE, Customer Service Representative, Sales Associate, Account Representative, Sales Consultant, Sales Agent, Inside Sales, Advertising Sales Representative, B2B Sales Representative, Business Development Representative, Brand Ambassador, Regional Sales Representative, Advertising, Telemarketing, Telesales, Waitress, Hostess, Hospitality, Customer Care Representative, Direct Sales, Call Center