Physician Assistant - Orthopedic Surgery, Rice Lake, Wisconsin
Marshfield Clinic Health System (MCHS) oversees Marshfield Clinic and other subsidiaries, including Security Health Plan of Wisconsin, Inc., Marshfield Clinic Information Services, Flambeau Hospital in Park Falls and Lakeview Medical Center in Rice Lake, Wisconsin. Marshfield Clinic, with more than 60 locations in Wisconsin, serves patients through accessible, high quality health care, research and education; with more than 750 physician specialists in over 80 specialties and subspecialties and more than 8,000 employees.
What’s in it for you? What can you expect?
- Collegial team atmosphere to work with and learn from
- Modern campus with hospital and out-patient practice all in one building
- Opportunity to work with four operative surgeons in both general orthopedics and fellowship specialties
- Dedicated, experienced support staff in the outpatient as well as surgical setting
- Competitive salary, benefits and continuing education
- Blend of surgical and out-patient care
The Physician Assistant in Surgical Orthopedics is a skilled member of the allied health care team who is qualified both academically and clinically to provide diagnostic and therapeutic services to patients under the supervision of a licensed physician. The Surgical Physician Assistant works within a cooperative unit, utilizing team effort with health care providers, co-workers, and the public to provide positive patient interaction.
Applicants may be eligible to receive a recruitment bonus or educational loan repayment bonus upon hire.
Marshfield Clinic Health System is committed to enriching the lives of others through accessible, affordable compassionate healthcare. Successful applicants will listen, serve and put the needs of patients and customers first.
- Graduate of a nationally accredited Physician Assistant Program.
- 2-3 years surgical experience preferred. Will train exceptional, qualified candidate.
- Certification from the National Commission on Certifications of Physician Assistants
- Must be eligible to obtain or already hold a current Sate of Wisconsin Physician Assistant licensure
- CPR and ACLS preferred
Full-time, M-F; 7:30 am - 5:30 pm variable + weekend call
We offer competitive salaries, employer funded retirement, 401K, comprehensive benefits, generous vacation & CME.
You may apply online directly through:
or through the Career Center at https://marshfieldclinic.org/careers
Search position: MC17156
Marshfield Clinic Health System, 1000 N. Oak Ave. Marshfield, WI 54449
Marshfield Clinic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.