Sponsored Programs Specialist
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
St. Catherine University invites applications for a Sponsored Programs Specialist position in the Sponsored Programs, Research & External Engagement department. This position supports the post award processes for university-sponsored programs, systems management, and provides critical administrative duties to strengthen the SPREE infrastructure supporting sponsored programs administration.
• Support Asst/Assoc. Director in post award process improvement, systems revision and operations.
• Publish new award announcement/communication to campus stakeholders for assigned sponsored programs.
• Manage SPREE department budget tracking, PCard reconciliation and documentation.
• Manage SPREE workshops and education programs including scheduling, coordinating, material development and recruitment.
• Support in education support by presenting at assigned campus workshops.
• Development of Pre-Award budgeting on internal and external sponsored programs as assigned.
• Support faculty/staff on recurring grant submissions and other assigned sponsored programs.
• Manage internal grant programs such as APDC Grants and Travel Awards, GHR Scholarship Grants, 3M STEM, and others as assigned.
• Follow SPREE policies and procedures.
• Set-up grant programs for appropriate and proper stewardship, including, but not limited to: post award meeting, fund set-up, coordination with the business office for expense management invoicing/draw-down, and reporting.
• Monitor compliance and communication tracking.
• Coach faculty/staff through education on budget management and managing their sponsored program.
• Close out award following SPREE policies and procedures including timely and accurate final reporting, close-out check list, and close-out meeting on large sponsored programs.
• Complete and track required government reporting required of our office.
• Manage and submit funder reporting requirements for assigned sponsored programs.
• Track compliance for assigned grants, including, but not limited to: Time & Effort Certifications, Financial Conflicts of Interest documentation, and Responsible Conduct of Research.
• Management of Participant Incentives tracking documentation
Special/Other Requirements Summary
To apply: Please visit the St. Catherine University Employment Site at http://www.stkate.edu/hr for electronic application information and details. Candidates of color are encouraged to apply, as are those who will contribute to a diverse candidate pool. Requisition number is #20180040-Staff. Applicants may also visit the St. Catherine University Human Resources office to submit an electronic application. We are located in Derham Hall, Room 8. Application review begins immediately, position open until filled.
• Bachelor's degree.
• Proven record of accomplishment in successful grant post award management, with a minimum of three years of experience.
• Prior experience with budget development.
• Proficiency in Microsoft suite, and technology as related to the needs of this position.
• Ability to carry complex projects from start to finish, juggle multiple projects, and set priorities.
• Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Ability to meet the needs of diverse external and internal customers, including faculty, staff, students, and administration.
St. Catherine University
2004 Randolph Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55105
EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace Employer ~Tobacco-Free Campuses
Our university is a proud member of the Upper Midwest HERC and is committed to recruiting and retaining outstanding and diverse faculty and staff and assisting dual career couples. For more information and to find other higher education jobs in the Upper Midwest region, visit: www.uppermidwestherc.org