Accounting Assistant (AR) - Minneapolis MN
1 day left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Staffing Partners Inc has an immediate opening for an Accounting Assistant to join our growing client's team! This is a direct hire opportunity offering great benefits with an outstanding organization in the Twin Cities. The Accounting Assistant will be responsible for processing accounts receivable, recording financial transactions, and running reports. This person will also be in charge of various projects while covering the front desk in the office. We are looking for someone who has an Associates Degree in Accounting, at least 2 years of experience, and has great customer service skills. If this sounds like you and you're looking for a new opportunity then please submit your resume today!
- Code and post cash receipts.
- Electronically deposit checks.
- Prepare cash deposits.
- Run daily reports from credit card vendors and post payments.
- Produce periodic aging reports.
- Process paperwork.
- Answer phones, greet people, etc.
- Other projects as assigned.
- Associate's Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 2+ years of experience in an accounting related position (ideally with AR responsibilities).
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong MS Excel knowledge.
Apply for Accounting Assistant (AR) - Minneapolis MN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly