Office Manager & Bookkeeper
4 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Staffing Partners Inc is looking for an Oﬃce Manager/Bookkeeper for our client in the Southwest Metro! The Oﬃce Manager/Bookkeeper provides support to the company owners, employees, clients and vendors. This is an administrative, oﬃce position which will demand strong organizational skills, effective communication skills, and computer knowledge (MS Office and QuickBooks). The ideal candidate is self-motivated, resourceful, organized and an expert multi-tasker. If you are looking for a new opportunity then please submit your resume today!
- Management of the QuickBooks company ﬁle and sole responsibility for the accuracy of the books, including A/P, A/R, payroll, bank & credit card reconciliations, bank deposits, vendor/customer account management, assisting CPA in preparing annual tax returns, etc.
- Biweekly payroll via third party payroll service (Paychex).
- Maintenance of conﬁdential company and employee ﬁles.
- Account reconciliations and ﬁnancial reporting.
- Sales commission tracking.
- Working directly with the owners to prepare the company budget and track variances to the budget on a monthly basis.
- Serve as the liaison between clients, vendors, and internal employees.
- Maintain and procure oﬃce supplies, equipment and services.
- Assist with establishing new policies and procedures while also improving existing ones.
- Other duties or projects as assigned.
- 3+ years of related office management experience including involvement in tax ﬁlings, client invoicing, payroll and H/R.
- Experience in the construction industry preferred.
- Proﬁciency in Microsoft Oﬃce Products (Word, Excel, & Outlook)
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized.
Apply for Office Manager & Bookkeeper
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly