- Employment Status
- Full Time
Do you have a professional mindset and enthusiasm for details? Do you take pride in meeting objectives and seeing projects come to fruition? Do you like to work hard, learn new things and have some fun while you’re at it? If so, we want to meet you.
The Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants (MNCPA) is a not-for-profit professional association with nearly 9,000 members. Your organizational skills and positive energy are just what we need to help us develop and deliver educational conferences for CPAs.
As a conference coordinator at the MNCPA, you:
- Participate in planning meetings to create conference agendas
- Communicate with speakers, vendors and task force members
- Research and order products to enhance the conference experience
- Prepare conference reports, attendee handouts and registration materials
- Facilitate on-site processes such as checking in attendees and monitoring sessions
- Maintain conference records to evaluate success and identify improvements
- Provide administrative support for the director of education
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field
- 1-2 years of work experience in a professional office environment
This is a full-time position with great benefits including health and dental insurance, 401(k), and paid time off. To apply, please send your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to Lynn Kletscher at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for Conference Coordinator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly