LTL LINE HAUL DRIVER
4 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Description:Nightly runs between various Magnum terminals in MN/ND/SD/IA. No touch freight. Late model Peterbilt equipment with electronic logs.**DRIVER HOME DAILY**
Hours: Monday-Friday, 5:00PM start time, until route is completed
Pay: Competitive mileage pay DOE
Benefits: This is a full-time position with a full benefits package available, including:
- Health Insurance with HSA and FSA Options and Wellness Incentives
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Supplemental InsuranceVoluntary Options (Short-Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Accident/Hospital Confinement, Critical Illness/Cancer Insurance)
Magnum is an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace. We participate in E-Verify.
We are Veteran Owned & Operated!
Requirements: Applicants must have a valid Class A CDL, a clean driving record and a minimum of 1 year recent driving experience. Previous LTL experience preferred. Hazmat and Tanker Endorsements required, can be obtained upon hire.