HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
1 day left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Minneapolis Radiation Oncology (MRO) is inviting applications for Human Resource Manager in Minneapolis, MN.
Job: Human Resource Manager
Company: Minneapolis Radiation Oncology, a privately owned Radiation Oncology practice, employing over 150 employees and operating 10 clinic locations in Minnesota and Western WI.
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Full time (1.0 FTE/benefits eligible). This position performs a variety of overall HR generalist duties and responsibilities involving recruitment and staffing, benefits administration, policy development and documentation, compensation, employee relations, training and development, safety, welfare, health and wellness, performance management and improvement, regulatory concerns regarding employees, affirmative action, FMLA, leave of absence and workers’ compensation.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business or related field;
- Minimum experience of three to five years of HR management;
- Human Resource experience in healthcare preferred;
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills;
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.);
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills;
- Highly motivated HR professional with the desire to work in a fast paced and energetic healthcare management environment.
Apply for HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly