6 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Essential Job Functions:
- Safety and maintenance checks.
- Replace cords and parts on broken or worn out equipment.
- Repair hand and/or power tools.
- Repair plumbing.
- Paint non-production items.
- Trouble shoot and adjust equipment and machines.
- Clean and repair lighting.
- Service motor homes when needed.
- Fabricate parts and shop equipment.
- Document repairs and data entry.
- Follow all safety lockout/tag out procedures.
- Snow removal and lawn care.
- Assist in other areas of production as needed and qualified.
- Perform work in a safe manner and follows all safety guidelines and procedure.
- Domestic and international travel required and could include weekend travel depending on the project.
- Performs related work or job duties as required by supervisor.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required for Entry Level:
- Basic mechanical abilities to include; electrical, hydraulic and plumbing.
- Forklift driving skills along with ability to operate maintenance equipment.
- Physical strength sufficient to perform job duties.
- Understand and carry out oral and written instructions.
- Electrical, HVAC, and mechanical troubleshooting necessary.
- Blue print, assembly and technical schematic reading and documents required.
- Safety orientated and follow all safety standards and regulations.
- Communicate effectively, in English, both orally and written,
- Work effectively and productively in the resolution of difficult and/or stressful issues.
- Proficient data entry skills need to prepare routine administrative reports and paperwork using Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment written math test, physical, drug and background test.
Minimum Qualifications for Application:
High School Diploma or GED with 3 years of experience in industrial maintenance or similar experience.
Current Driver’s License and insurable.
Knowledge of Epicor, Ultimate software or similar ERP system.
Experience in Lean Manufacturing.
Skills Preferred Problem Solving Novice Blue Print Reading Some Knowledge
Thought Provoking Capable of making others think deeply on a subject
Dedicated Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Ability to Make an Impact Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Job Security Inspired to perform well by the knowledge that your job is safe
Flexibility Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
HS Diploma or GED or better.Experience
Required1-5 years: Maintenance Experience Licenses & Certifications