Paper Purchasing Manager
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Paper Purchasing Manager
The John Roberts company is looking for a Paper Purchasing Manager. Key responsibility is to purchase paper from suppliers/vendors including paper mills. The Purchasing Manager will interact with vendors and suppliers to determine product availability, new technology and current or changing in pricing. Work closely with scheduling, receiving, and the pressroom to schedule paper delivery dates/times. Monitor quality of products and paper being supplied by gathering feedback from press operators, also dealing with unacceptable product issues (paper claims).
- Extensive knowledge of paper purchasing for commercial printing.
- Negotiate the most advantageous pricing, delivery and other contract terms with Company vendors.
- Operate and maintain a purchase order system for acquiring all goods and services needed for company operation.
- Understand the effects of technological and economic trends that impact Company plans.
- Good communication skills both oral and written.
- Use arithmetic to perform systems administration duties; reviewing, analyzing, and reporting accurate information.
- Operate and maintain a system of cross checking and reconciling purchase orders, goods received and vendor invoices.
- Effective negotiation skills, communications and people skills
- Understand and practice effective business management skills.
- Ability to manage and meet fiscal and organizational objectives.
- Innovative and creative thinking abilities.
- Working knowledge of all phases of print production – including SF, Web and Bindery
- Possess ability to multi-task and perform well in stressful, time sensitive, or anytime production requires.
Competitive pay, benefits and excellent career opportunities and advancement.
About the Company:
The John Roberts Company is seeking experienced & talented individuals to join our team. Put your skills to work in our 220 square foot printing facility where we print high-quality, full-color retail advertisements and other products that make our customers businesses shine.
We have been recognized for over 10 years in the printing industry as one of the best workplaces to work. Join a progressive company that offers competitive pay, benefits and excellent career opportunities.
Candidates must pass pre-employment physical/drug screen and background check.
Applicants are welcome to apply within or through our web site.
The John Roberts Company
Attention Debby Boyd
9687 East River Road
Coon Rapids, MN 55433
Apply for Paper Purchasing Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly