Digital Marketing Analyst
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Digital People is looking for a Digital Marketing Analyst for our clients internal agency on an amazing contract position! You will have the chance to help transform the customer digital experience across our client’s business. The Digital Marketing Analyst owns the implementation and evolution of Adobe Analytics as a key driver of customer experience and business performance improvement. If you have 5 to 7+ years of hands-on analytics, tagging setup and ownership, experience in a client service role, and the ability to lead and collaborate with peers then this might be the contract position for you! Our client wants to talk so apply today!
- Fully support the analytics implementation on marketing websites as the enterprise moves into the Adobe stack (Analytics, DTM, AEM, Target, Audience Manager).
- Serve as the web analytics subject matter expert, owning and improving analytics strategies, tactics, and tools on the websites they support.
- Do the hands-on implementation, troubleshooting, and ongoing evolution of Adobe Analytics on new and existing websites, using DTM.
- Focus on technical implementation and reporting, but with a strategic mindset to measure what matters.
- Play a key cross-enterprise role for agreeing on web analytics standards and practices, bringing together analytics practitioners across all BUs.
- Create and evolve effective performance dashboards using data visualization tools like Tableau.
- Set up tracking for top-level KPIs by combining site performance data from Adobe Analytics with marketing and sales automation tools like Eloqua and Salesforce.
- Provide direct analytics consulting and reporting for marketing websites, including regional and country websites around the world.
- Take a lead role in coordination and prioritization of all analytics configuration change requests.
- Experience with hands-on implementation of Digital Tagging Manager and Adobe Analytics at the enterprise level
- Strong demonstrated expertise in managing and evolving Adobe Analytics and Digital Tag Manager, including integrations with Adobe Target and Adobe Experience Manager
- Working knowledge of Google analytics platform
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Tableau or similar data visualization tools for performance dashboards that drive decisions and action
- Demonstrated relationship management skills with business partners and internal technology partners, with a successful record of influencing and aligning analytics practices
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills to convey analytic findings, strategic implications, and actionable recommendations to internal clients and business partners
Digital People has over 25 years of dedicated experience for creative, interactive and marketing job placements in roles such as designer, developer, analyst, project manager, marketing specialist, user experience and copywriter. We understand that there is a bigger story behind every resume and that creative juices come from real live humans, so connect with us today and let us help you find a place to showcase your talent!