Visual Process Manager
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Description: PRIMARY FUNCTIONManage the cross-functional process development and implementation for the Visual capability, inclusive of Visual Merchandising, Styling and Visual Production for all responsible pyramids. Through their coordination, the Process Manager will support an environment that promotes new Visual processes, continuous improvement of processes, increases speed & consistency, and empowers team members to enhance the in-store experience they create for the Guest. This work supports standing up a new capability through Merch Transformation.PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESManages visual process mapping for areas of accountability, contributing to multiple projects at a time. Such process mapping includes and is not limited to the following:
- All BME integration
- Mock Store Process - calendar, walk thru cadence, sample logistics, etc
- Small Format Visual Process - merchandising and production process
- Database build and application to all Visual teams
- Integrated Marketing process
- Support Visual Process Director in preparation for senior leadership alignment and presentations.
- Interface with cross-functional partners, influence and collaborate with multiple levels of management and departments.
- Facilitates implementation across all pyramids within Visual
- Contributes to and maintains impact objectives and progress tracking against objectives
- Utilizes problem solving efforts on key projects to improve quality, reduce time and create efficiencies
- Completes project status updates, feedback, and appropriate reporting on key process focused objectives
- Maintain overarching master calendar and workstream overviews for both process and project key milestones
- Develop process templates and tools required to support a new Visual capability and workflow.
- Key point of contact for ongoing mock store operations, inclusive of calendar management, agenda templates, meeting organization, etc.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5 years of Target experience in multiple functions.
- Proven communication skillset, both written and verbal.
- Knowledge and experience in Visual
- Willing to take risks, challenge the status quo and work under ambiguous circumstances
- Ability to identify problems and connect necessary patterns through data.
- Competent in project management; has the ability to manage tight deadlines
- Passionate about process improvement and applying techniques in different environments to deliver greater value to the guest
- Desire to learn new capabilities and enable others to do the same
- Ability to influence others and manage difficult situations
- Awareness of and willingness to overcome the cultural challenges in every Visual project