Customer Service, Program Lead
This position provides customer service and administrative assistance to support state assessment projects. Works with Enterprise Program Management (EPM) and other internal departments to secure contract related information, handles customer escalations for custom contracts, ensures Level 1 support is properly trained to support custom contracts, and provides timely updates to management/support teams regarding any changes or issues. Facilitates the management of the Knowledgebase System to support departmental needs.
- Respond to customer questions and concerns at the district and school level. Research and resolve customer questions and issues. Escalate issues as needed.
- Interact with team members to obtain or provide information regarding current projects, prioritize work, and coordinate tasks to meet deadlines.
- Write, edit and proof project materials (email correspondence, procedures, etc.)
- Manage mini-projects to support overall delivery of state assessment projects. Mini projects include developing parent guides, managing rescore requests, etc.
- Provide project management staff with project support including logging customer calls, telephone and email communications, database maintenance, quality checking, report assembly, and coordinating shipping.
- Make off-site visits to other DRC facilities and outside vendors as needed.
- Provide work direction to temporary employees as necessary and monitor quality of work.
- Five years' experience working in an inbound call center supporting personal computers, networks and internet/Web-based applications; two years of which includes handling and resolving escalations of first level support customer issues. Includes direct customer response with emphasis on quality controls and adherence to productivity metrics requiring managing multiple call volumes or assignments and performing to aggressive performance standards and metrics required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software (Word and Excel); MS Project and Access experience is a plus
- Demonstrated customer service and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Bachelor's degree
Essential Job Requirements
- Report to work promptly when scheduled
- Be able to work under supervision and accept feedback
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
- Relate effectively and work respectfully with diverse work groups
- Ability to consistently perform well during times of increased work load
- Set and meet deadlines
- Manage multiple job functions simultaneously
- Other duties as needed
Reporting to this position: No direct reports
- Ability to sit and/or stand for up to 8 hour periods of time
- Ability to look at a computer monitor, utilize a keyboard and/or mouse for up to 8 hours per day
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds as necessary
DRC retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position.
Data Recognition Corporation is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V