LSC Valet Supervisor
Days: TBD - based on business needs
Hiring rate or hiring range: $13.88 - $16.50 / hr based on qualifications
Supervises Valet team members to ensure effective guest service and that performance requirements are satisfied. Handles and resolves guest issues and concerns, and is responsible for the protection of guest vehicles.
May handle amounts of coin, cash, and cash equivalent.
- Maintains traffic flow and organization in valet staging and parking areas. Receives and transmits radio communication to transport Valet Attendants to and from valet areas. Driving is an essential function of this job. Team members must adhere to the driving standards determined by the Gaming Enterprise.
- Supervises staff, monitors driving habits, and ensures that performance requirements are satisfied. Resolves issues in a timely manner and completes performance notes. Completes team member scorecards and performance appraisals and submits to manager for review.
- Trains and develops team members. Promotes excellent guest service by being a role model to staff. Observes and coaches team members regarding guest service.
- Daily completes shift reports, attendance, performance reports, accident, damage, injury reports, and number of vehicles parked. Schedules team members based on forecasted business needs.
- Handles and resolves guest issues and concerns and may provide complimentaries. Monitors for unsafe conditions and reports findings to appropriate personnel.
- Any combination of valet operation experience and supervisor/manager experience to equal one year.
- Must possess valid driver's license and good driving record.
- Basic word processing and spreadsheet computer software skills.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English clearly.
- Must be able to lift 60 lbs.
- On feet or standing 85% of time.
- Outside 80% of shift - exposure to inclement weather - summer heat, wind, rain, winter conditions.
- Exposure to odors/fumes.