Concessions Server - Golf
5 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Days: TBD - based on business needs
Hiring rate or hiring range: $13.00 / hr
Applies high guest service standards while taking food and beverage orders. Processes transactions pertaining to charges, serves orders to guests, and requires food preparation. Reconciles cash-drawer.
Handles amounts of cash, coin, and cash-equivalent under close supervision.
- Takes food orders, prepares food as required, and serves food to guests. Adheres to responsible alcohol service standards. Operates P.O.S. register system for processing food & beverage charges. Handles cash, currency, credit cards, comps, and gift certificates.
- Completes side duties and prep work to ensure adequate supply levels. Cleans utensils/equipment and keeps condiments stocked.
- Completes reconciliation statements at the end of shift.
- Performs bussing duties.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be 19 years of age or older.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English clearly.
- Ability to pass basic math test.
- On feet or standing 100% of shift.
- Outside 50%, inside 50%.
- May be exposed to fumes and extreme temperatures. Spring, summer and fall temperature variances when serving guests outside.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs.