Call Center Supervisor Ft 2nd/3rd shift
Days: TBD - based on business needs
Hiring rate or hiring range: $15.83 - $17.81 / hr based on qualifications
Supervises Call Center shift operations to ensure staff is routing incoming/outgoing telephone calls and answering guest questions accurately and timely according to the department's high guest service standards and performance requirements.
- Coordinates call center workflow/activities to achieve expected volume.
- Intercedes on incoming telephone calls with difficult guests and/or calls requiring in-depth knowledge or assistance.
- Monitors calls to ensure that performance standards are being met.
- Maintains scheduling, department orientation, and training for all call center team members. Coaches team members to ensure a pleasant guest experience and effective operations within a fast paced, high volume environment. Provides guidance and direction to team members including setting performance standards.
- Interviews, selects, hires and promotes team members. Completes performance appraisals, and administers disciplinary action and maintains team member performance notes.
- Provides call center operations information to team members in a timely manner. Keeps current with all casino and hotel promotions.
- Ensures that shift checklists and call center reports are being completed on a daily basis.
- Monitors, audits and balances multiple systems for the department. Conducts daily system audits to ensure accurate inventory of rooms and promotional offers (CIC, Opera, Myfidelio, and CMP).
- Conducts daily shift meetings.
- Communicates call center information to affected departments.
- Finalizes group preparation according to their resume.
- Occasional Tasks.
Requirements: Full time Call Center Supervisor opportunity 3 - 2nd shift time 2 pm -10:30 pm 2 - 3rd shift times 10 pm to 6:30 am
- A combination of post-high school education and/or call center, hotel or leadership experience in a guest/client focused environment to equal 1 year.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English clearly.
- Must be able to type 35 wpm.
- Must be able to pass basic math test.
- Ability to communicate with a diverse population
- Proficient in word-processing, spread sheets, presentations, data base and electronic software.
- On feet or standing 50% of time.
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
- Heavy keyboarding - 75% of time.